Arborists are highly trained and experienced tree professionals specializing in the science of planting, nurturing, and maintaining trees.
To become an ISA arborist, a tree professional must receive accreditation from the professional body of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). This body ensures that qualified arborists have either or both of the following:
- A degree in arboriculture, horticulture, landscape architecture, or forestry from an accredited academic institution
- 3–4 years of full-time, eligible work experience in arboriculture
ISA-certified arborists such as those found at Sandy Springs’ top-rated tree service Southern Tree Pros are qualified to handle a wide scope of projects in the arboricultural profession. They operate under a strict code of ethics that strengthens the reliability and credibility of the work they offer clients, ensuring tree care governed by stipulated safety and industry quality standards.
What Services Does an ISA Arborist Offer?
ISA arborists can assist you with the following tasks:
- Tree Planting: Arborists offer clients advice on the right types of trees to plant for specific climates, as well as when, where, and how to plant them. They also offer continuing care for the trees.
- Tree Health: A certified ISA arborist can correctly diagnose tree issues such as pest infestation, disease, and other problems.
- Tree Trimming and Pruning: arborists also remove tree stems and branches as part of their routine care routine to keep trees healthy and aesthetic.
- Tree Removal: If trees become unhealthy, aged, or infested with disease and pests, ISA arborists can oversee their removal without the risk of injury or damage to nearby properties.
- Emergency Tree Care Services: ISA-certified arborists can attend to the removal of hazardous or fallen trees due to storms, hurricanes, and other incidents.
Advantages of Choosing an ISA Arborist for Your Tree Care Services
ISA arborists undergo strict evaluation before being allowed to practice in the profession. Besides completing three to four years of education in arboriculture and related subjects, they must also obtain continuing education in the subject to ensure they maintain professional standards.
Because of these strict standards, when you hire an ISA arborist, rest assured that you will work with a professional with the training and experience to offer you the proper tree care.
There are six certification levels for ISA-certified arborists:
- Certified Arborist
- Certified Arborist Municipal Specialist
- Certified Arborist Utility Specialist
- Certified Tree Worker Aerial Lift Specialist
- Certified Tree Worker Climber Specialist
- Board Certified Master Arborist
Certified arborists guarantee:
- Proper planting of new trees on your property
- Correct tree care, including trimming, pruning, fertilizing, and other maintenance tasks
- Correct diagnosis and treatment of tree diseases to minimize the risk of future falling trees and property damage or injury
- Complete safe tree removal
- Environmentally sound tree care that preserves a tree’s beauty and natural health
- High levels of safety and quality work on every project
- Proper and unbiased advice on all aspects of tree care
Looking for a Qualified ISA Arborist in Your Area? Contact the Experts in Sandy Springs Today!
Tree care services are not a DIY task. You need certified arborists equipped with the right training and equipment to ensure that any pruning or removing of trees doesn’t turn dangerous. In addition, arborists possess the right liability insurance to cover their safety and the safety of your property and the public while on the job and undergo continuing education to keep up with industry developments.
If you need an ISA arborist, Southern Tree Pros is here to help. Our locally owned and operated trees and landscape company can help you with pruning, tree removal, and emergency tree care services. Call us at (770) 841-1684 to learn more about arborist services and schedule a free assessment today.